martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Îπtë®νїεωS

Alma




1. What’s your name?
My name is Alma Miriam
2. What did you do last summer?
I went to the beach with my family.
3. Where did you go to high school?
I went to Madero High School.
4. Did you have any best friend?
Yes, I did. Her name was Tania.
5. Did you have a boy friend?
Yes, I did.
6. What was the most important to you when you went to high school?
The most important to me was to have many friends, and to be happy.
7. What did you use to do when you were 12 years old?
I used to play videogames with my cousins.
8. What was your favorite videogame?
My favorite videogames were all Mario Bros games.
9. What was your favorite color when you were 10 years old?
My favorite color was green.
10. At the same age, what was your favorite TV program?
My favorite TV program was Sabrina, because she was a funny witch.
11. Did you like cartoons?
Yes, I did.
12. What was the most important hero for you when you were a little kid?
The most important hero for me was superman.
13. Did you like sports in your childhood?
Yes, I did. I played football.
14. What was your favorite sport?
My favorite sport was basketball.
15. Did you practice any sports?
I practiced Karate.
16. Did you like to play any instrument?
No, I didn’t.

♣♥♠♣♥♠

Jhoselin

҈҈҈҈
̴͏
1. What’s your name?
Jhoselin Guzmán
2. Where were you born?
I was born in Puebla City.
3. What did you do in your last holidays?
I went to visit to my family, because they live in Queretaro.
4. Where did you attend high school?
I studied in Zapata High School.
5. What did you use to do when you were 15 years old?
I used to have a coffee with my friends.
6. Did you have a boy friend?
Yes, I did.
7. Did you play any instrument?
Yes I did, I played the guitar.
8. What was your favorite kind of music?
My favorite kind of music was pop.
9. Did you like any sport?
Yes, I did.
10. What was your favorite sport?
My favorite sport was soccer.
11. What was your favorite team?
My favorite team was the “chivas”.
12. What was your favorite color when you were a kid?
My favorite color was red.
13. Did you watch cartoons when you were 9 years old?
Yes, I did. I saw catdog, rocko, and pockemon.
14. What was your favorite cartoon?
But my favorite cartoon was pockemon.
15. Did you like any hero?
Yes, I did. I like spider man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario