jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Îπtë®νїεωS: Pl@n

* 2nd Interview
1. What’s your name?
Daniel
2. What’s your nickname?
Delfos
3. How old are you?
18
4. What are you majoring in?
Mechatronics
5. How do you like your major? Why did you choose it?
I like a lot my major and I choose it because I can learn a lot about a lot different things
6. Do you get any professional training on your major?
Yes, I do
7. Have you ever worked part time in your field?
No I haven't
8. What are your goals in your life?
Enjoy it
9. When are you planning to graduate?
On 2013 maybe
10. What is the most important goal for you?
Enjoy life
11. Why do you choose that goals?
I thing it the best every one can do
12. What do you do to accomplish your goals?
Study, play with my friends, learn, disarm robots and make them too, etc.
13. What are you planning to do after you graduate?
Build my own company of toys maybe
14. Do you want to travel or work for any particular company?
No, I don't
15. Which is the area that you would like to improve?
Nano-robotics
16. Which are the monetary loans that you will request in a company?
I don’t know
17. Which is the plus that you could offer to a company?
I don’t know but my intention is to improve nano-robotics and know a lot

2 comentarios:

  1. hello new trends ! I hope that you are ok ! we think that your pictures are very nice, tec style!! haha, I think (maggie), I don't like the background color because it is very sad and new trends could be fashion and color trend! yellow, turquoise, Green Power, i don't know, finally the content is interesting and some widgets are cool, too. Good luck this wednesday and be happy! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hey hey nice video, to have if they present the friend not? Jejeje is a joke, but nice blog

    see you

    jhonn jejeje

    ResponderEliminar